Here at Raw Power Yoga & Fitness, we want to build a wonderful community full of support and encouragement. Please help us to make our studio a home, a happy place for all who enter.
- In our home, please refrain from wearing dirty shoes on the fitness floor. Cubbies are provided for personal items, snow boots, wet shoes, etc. On nasty days, please bring a pair of clean shoes to wear on the fitness floor, if your class requires shoes. Once class is in session, our outside door will be locked so that your personal items are safe.
- Please sign up for classes in advance. You can always cancel or reschedule a class you've signed up for, but please do so at least 2 hours before a daytime/evening class or at least 8 hours for a 5:30am OR 8am class, or you will be charged $10 for a late cancel. We understand life happens, so please let us know if we can help out!
- Autopay contracts are our BEST priced deals, but please know that you will need to give us 60 days notice before cancellation can occur.
- Lost and found items will be held for 30 days, then donated to a local charity. We will do our best to notify you if we can identify your item.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class with repeatedly low attendance. If we do, we will cancel 2 or more hours in advance and you will be notified if you have signed up. Please make sure your contact information is up to date.
- All contracts and class packages begin on the day of purchase. Please note the expiration date on your electronic receipt.
Have a suggestion or a comment? Please share! Find our suggestion box in the waiting room and leave us a note. We'd love to hear from you: good, bad or ugly! Our studio thrives on the happiness of our members, so your opinion counts.